Mental Mastery Program
Harnessing the Power of the Collective
A mental expert controls her own mind.
A Mental Master also leverages the minds of others.
What This Is
Our Mental Mastery Program is a 12-month program designed to challenge every area of your life. You'll not only receive weekly core content, but we also help you achieve immediate goals by leveraging the powerfully creative minds of other folks in the group. Isn't it funny what we will do for others when we would seldom do it for ourselves? With gentle but firm accountability to take action, make progress, and meet deadlines ... it is amazing what we can accomplish! The "collective eye" of the group sees us differently than we see ourselves, allowing us to believe we can do more, become more.
What This Isn't
On the other hand, the groups in our Mental Mastery Program are not therapy groups. We are focused on developing mental fitness skills, not inhabiting past failures, negative habits, or distressing feelings. We solidly focus on finding workable solutions to meet our goals. How and why we have previously failed, whether in action or inaction, is only relevant for not repeating the same mistakes while somehow expecting different results. In this way, failure informs our path, making success much more likely. Like it or not, pain is our greatest teacher. Pain should never be wasted.
Counting the Cost
Entry here requires a greater commitment, goal-specific focus, working the content, and accepting constructive feedback. Why not move your journey forward?
In a Word: Accountability
You can deceive yourself and avoid change on your own time. Mental Masters own their stuff and are willing to be held accountable for their actions. Talk is, after all, cheap. Action is priceless.
Reaching New Horizons
If you could have done this work on your own, you probably would have already. Struggling is expected, yes. Failure is not. Isn't it time to finally blow past your own limitations and reach for the stars?
Want to Learn More?
If you want to learn more about the program including cost and our next start date, complete the form and you'll be put on the list for follow-up, especially as we get closer to launch date (likely in the Fall). Some of the details are below.
Are You Ready to Finally Change Your Life?
Submitting the form is your first step to emotional, mental, and spiritual freedom. Be brave. Invest in yourself this time.
- Mental Mastery is a 12-month commitment because change takes time. Change is not a one-and-done thing. Repeated action changes the brain and rocks us out of old ruts.
- As part of the program, your growth will be accelerate by in-depth coursework in:
- Emotional leadership
- Mind management skills
- Taking effective action for change
- Getting creative with coping skills
- Moving beyond your past trauma
- Becoming a social leader
- Learning positive relationship skills
- Engaging in appropriate self-care
- Applying your spirit-driven values to life activities
- Developing a winning spirit for work success
- Goal setting for your future self (not the current version of you)
- You will have a live training call each month on specific topics to mental fitness.
- You will receive weekly podcasts to emphasize or add to your coursework.
- You will have two small-group coaching calls each month.
- You will receive frequent texts or emails for encouragement and support in your journey.
- You will have access to the program's private Facebook group for additional support and engagement in the community.
- You must apply to enroll in this program and complete an intake call. Why? Because the work is intense and commitment to the journey is essential. We need to know you're ready, or at least willing to be ready.
- You must be willing to contribute your own wisdom, expertise, kindness, and concern to other members in the group, just as they will for you. This is a collective effort for the good of all, not just the good of one. Healthy social skills is one of our super powers for success, so this is part of the group directives.
- You must be willing to set specific goals (1-3 goals) to reach during each month of the program. Kind accountability and encouragement for action steps to reach goals are also part of the program directives.
- You must be willing to take constructive feedback and honor the perspectives of others which may vary widely from your own. This means entertaining the possibility that your beliefs, thoughts, or actions might not be the right course for success and that someone else might just have a great idea that would be of tremendous value to you.