Conquering the Writing Blues Summit
Apr 13, 2020
Our summit, Conquering the Writing Blues, is coming April 25th! You will not want to miss this free, online event where you will hear from authors, book coaches, editors and publishers as they discuss the writing craft, how they overcame their own obstacles to complete their writing projects and commentary on the current writing market including debunking myths regarding editing and publishing. Learn tips and techniques from some of the top industry experts!
The summit is intended to encourage writers in their craft because we believe that writers are some of the most important people in society. Powerful ideas change the world and there is no better time-honored method of sharing ideas than the written word.
Our line up of speakers include:
- Robert Dugoni, Best-Selling Author (e.g., Tracy Crosswhite series), Airing April 25th
- Rachel Aaron, Sci-Fi and Fantasy Author (e.g., Heartstrikers Series), Airing April 26th
- Crystal Watanabe, Pikko's House, Editing Services, Airing April 27th
- Craig Johnson, Best-Selling Author (e.g., Walt Longmire series), Airing April 28th
- Laura Perkins, Editor/Author (e.g., Legions of the Claimed series), Airing April 29th
- David Hancock, CEO and Founder, Morgan James Publishing, Airing April 30th
- Cherise Wolas, Critically Acclaimed Author (e.g., The Resurrection of Joan Ashby), Airing May 1st
- Jennifer Blanchard, Author/Coach/Editor (e.g., The 15-Minute Writer)
- Emily Golden, Golden May Editing, Editor/Book Coach, Airing May 2nd with Rachel May
- Rachel May, Golden May Editing, Editor/Book Coach, Airing May 2nd with Emily Golden
- Savannah Gilbo, Development Editor/Coach, Airing May 3rd
- Sarah Lightman, Singer/Songwriter (e.g., Home), Airing May 4th
- Angie Kiesling, Editor/Author Coach, Associate Publisher at Morgan James Publishing, Author (e.g., Seven Deadly Sins of Writing), Airing May 5th
- Allison Landa, Teacher/Freelance Writer (e.g., Huffington Post, Washington Post), Airing May 6th
- Liam Carnahan, Invisible Ink Editing, Content Strategist/Editor, Airing May 7th
- Michael Mohr, Editor/Author (e.g., American Freaks), Airing May 8th
- Robin Patchen, Editor/Author (e.g., Nutfield Saga series), Airing May 9th
- Bucket Siler, Editor/Zine Author (e.g., Pigtail Girls), Airing May 10th
- Jennifer Blanchard, Editor/Coach/Author (e.g., The 15-Minute Writer), Airing May 11th
- Michele Pariza Wacek, Copywriter/Editor/Best-Selling Author (e.g. Secrets of Redemption series), Airing May 12th
- Roy Peter Clark, Best-Selling Author (e.g., Writing Tools). Airing May 13th
- Terry Whalin, Author (e.g., 10 Publishing Myths)/Acquisitions Editor at Morgan James, Airing May 14th
- Samantha Prust, Editor/Author (e.g., A Sentence A Day), Airing May 15th
- Lorraine Reguly, Wording Well, Author/Editor, Airing May 16th
This is going to be an amazing 22 days of interviews so you will not want to miss it!
Our launch date is Saturday, April 25th and starting that day you will receive one email a day with a new interview link. So get ready to enjoy these interviews!
Stay Connected with News and Updates!
If you haven't already, join our mailing list to receive the latest news on upcoming events, classes and programs. Your information is never shared.